[Silly Little Cars] Brake Problems

Rahsaanmorin razzle9 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 21:53:51 PDT 2014

First Check the fittings leading to that container( brake reservoir). They may be loose.
Next look for cracks/wear in the brake reservoir especially where it meets the lines. Also try and locate the leak by Cleaning the metal lines and press the brakes and see if you notice the source of the problem. Should be noticeable. My guess is the fittings are loose.
Good luck.