[Silly Little Cars] Go-4 shock

Bruce Moulton brucemmoulton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:02:26 PDT 2014

Dan,

I posted the pictures on the previous email thread. It does have a "mono
shock" (see the pictures.) It is also clearly manufactured that way. It
also has a suspension bar just below and behind the bottom bracket where
the shock is installed. The shock has been discontinued supposedly as a
defective part and a replacement is apparently available but looks to me
like it would do no better than the original. The problem is that once
installed a new shock would also be completely compressed. After looking at
the pictures perhaps you can think of a way that would improve this. Thanks.

Bruce
brucemmoulton at gmail.com