[Silly Little Cars] Go-4 fuel pump relay

goaliefergy1 at aol.com goaliefergy1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 03:12:29 PDT 2013

I was following that auction, was gonna bid on it to buy it for my mother. After driving my Interceptor she was keen on making right turns in it, so decided best to pass on it. lol.

You might check the fuel inertia switch. It's located in the center of the upper radiator support/electrical panel. It has a red button, so make sure it's pushed in and give it a try.

Enjoy your new Interceptor!