[Silly Little Cars] Cushman brochures

Mike Gilbert xts3000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 21:40:55 PDT 2013

Thanks, Alec.

I'll keep an eye out.

I've got some nice old scans of Turf Truckster ads from the '80s and '90s.

I'll add those to the site.

I've been coloring in some old ad artwork in photoshop. I found it in a golf magazine.

I'll make it available as a PDF or Illustrater file for whoever wants it.

-Mike

Here's a shot of the progress so far: