[Silly Little Cars] Cushman brochures

Mike Gilbert xts3000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 21:05:07 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of have or know where to find some sales literature for the on-road/off-road Trucksters and Haulsters.

As a kid, I had an early nineties Haulster/Truckster/Vanster brochure after they switched to the larger 12" wheels. It had the liquid-cooled on-road variants and the off-road 1-ton models.

If you have a brochure you'd be willing to part with, I'd love to buy it. Even some scans would be nice.

I gave direct parts a call, but they didn't have any. They were very helpful with my other questions though.

Thanks!

-Mike