[Silly Little Cars] Massive props to Jerry! (mechanic in SF)

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 22:32:49 PDT 2013

So I'm pulling out of the hardware store and my Interceptor drops down to
the pavement with a thud. I look back and see my rear wheel pointing out
sideways... blown tie rod.

I thought it was going to be a nightmare to replace. After getting yelled
at by the manager of the hardware store for breaking down in his parking
lot (f.u. Discount Builder Supply!) I towed it to Jerry, who made a shitty
day awesome by fixing it on the spot.

And he's got more tie rods that he's been custom fabbing for Interceptors,
if anyone else finds themselves in that boat.

And thanks again Jerry, totally saved my ass.

If anyone needs a mechanic in SF for a Cushman or Interceptor or whatever,
I couldn't recommend Jerry any higher. 415-822-4450