[Silly Little Cars] Towing Interceptor

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:07:20 PDT 2013

When I call towtruck companies everyone always freaks out and says they
can't tow it. But if I'm parked in a tow away zone it always seems to be
gone in 5 minutes with no problems...

But I've had great luck with flat bed tows. They're not cheap, but they're
very low impact to the vehicle.

And as far as AAA, what level gives motorcycle service? I have AAA+ and I
don't think they do, is there a higher level?