[Silly Little Cars] Yes, Interceptor was mine

pete bogert petebogert at comcast.net
Mon May 20 21:04:04 PDT 2013

Hi there, this is Pete in Novato and yes that eBay listing was mine. The MPG was way off because I did not check it myself. I took someone word word for it. My mistake. As far as the mph. again took someone word word for it. But a bought a new front tire and did a visual inspection of the suspension and took her up to 90 mph with no vibration and straight as a arrow. Had some of the people in the cars I past turning sheet white with their mouths wide open.good spot is HWY 37 big straight away, watch out for cross winds.
anyway I have not sold it yet. I have another one coming soon. These I got from P.D. that had run on Natural gas and their systems on them were outdated. I get them and turn them back to gasoline. They run great very strong because they had no carbon emissions. Any one interested in this go-4 can come out to Novato to see it i. The price is really fair its in perfect running and think its well worth it. I really think it should for around $3,000. Look forward to meeting some of you. Later, Pete.