[Silly Little Cars] Silly_little_cars Digest, Vol 71, Issue 37

seclew2 at juno.com seclew2 at juno.com
Sun May 5 08:03:09 PDT 2013

H folks: update re: reg from auto to mc visit #5, waited 1.5 hours then had to stand at counter while the lady had to call sacto, get a printout of instructions of 'How to" I was waiting  for original title to turn in with Verification of vehicle form (vin and engine #), registration. She then filled out the Statement of Facts ("per statue the vehicle was issued exempt auto lic plates, but when sold to a private party, it must be issued a regular mc plates). Also, she filled out the Application for title or Reg form. All this has been faxed to Sacramento. I now have to wait until they respond after review (appx 3 days). She to contact me and then hopefully on the 6th visit. I will be blessed.
 Am maintaining the Faith...
Lew
New BlackBerry&#174 Z10
Experience a new way to use your smartphone. Purchase yours today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5186750a652fc750a0478st01vuc