[Silly Little Cars] 1968 Cushman Truckster

Lisa Nikkel snikkel43 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:52:30 PST 2013

That's pretty darn cute!!  I am starting my small food business here in San Francisco and can't help but think that that would be the classiest way to make my deliveries.  I make dark chocolate peanut butter cups to sell to cafes here.  I was planning on delivering by bike, but for years now I've been dreaming of these silly little cars.  Do you think I'd be able to mount a topper to carry my products?  I will be free this weekend if you'll be showing it, I would love to take it for a test drive.
thanks, lisa
p.s.  let me know if you want me to bring some peanut butter cup samples