[Silly Little Cars] Governor for 1994 Westward

bugnut at windstream.net bugnut at windstream.net
Tue Mar 5 05:17:23 PST 2013

Steve,
I too just remove the black wire from the terminal block and taped it.
I did this on my 96 and 04. No governor on either.
What I was talking about was just unplugging the governor box entirely at the plug.
When I did that on both of mine, the ECU behaved badly. Weird idle, stalling, injectors misfiring, etc..
Plugged them back up and problems when away. Unplug just the black wire then, no governor nor ECU problems.
Also tried adjusting the speed via the governor, but opted for the disconnect method instead.
Plus like I said, my info was based on a sample size of 2 (mine) and info gleaned from the Internet and advice from other here at SLC.
Later ya’ll,
Mike