[Silly Little Cars] Need a silly little car for Burning Man... what am I getting into?!

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:12:13 PST 2013

I'm thinking about buying a SLC for the Build- keep in contact, and if I do
have one i'll rent it to you for the week (BRC DMV stuff to be handled by
you). I'm out there for 2 months so one week without it won't hurt :)

--

Ladycartoonist.com

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein