[Silly Little Cars] Need a silly little car for Burning Man... what am I getting into?!

Benjy Feen benjy at feen.com
Mon Mar 4 13:09:31 PST 2013

It's the same old story:  I'm taking my mom to Burning Man, so I need
something to cruise around in with her.

I am not a mechanically-inclined kind of guy, and I'm wary of buying
something that'll die on me on-playa.

What I'd love is to show up in Gerlach and give someone my credit card to
have a vehicle magically be mine for a week.  I have a handicapped placard,
so the thing doesn't even need to be all art-car-fabulous to qualify for
driving it during BM.

So:  what should I do?

benjy at feen.com