[Silly Little Cars] GO4 HELP

mods @dslextreme.com mods at dslextreme.com
Tue Jul 9 09:03:44 PDT 2013

HI Pete --

I don't know if you got my email from Sunday.  Anyway, I am thrilled to
learn how to do some maintenance on my Go4.  When are you available?  I
have a flexible schedule right now so can do it almost anytime.  I am going
out of town on July 20th so I have to have the Go4 up and running else it
will get towed.  Please call or email.

Thanks Yvette
415 900 8377 (c) or 415 824 7286 (h)

Hello ---

I'm Yvette with the Go4 needing some care re the coolant leak and
alternatorbelt.  I would love to  learn more about the inner workings;
I took a basic
auto repair class 7+ years ago so I am not an absolute beginner.

Please let me know when you are available this week. Today (sunday) I only
have time 2:30-4pm but am very available during the week. (I am a teacher
so am not working during the summer; with the exception of a few
appointments here and there I am free.

Thanks, Yvette  415 824 7286 (h) ; 415 900-8377 (c)
mods at dslextreme.com