[Silly Little Cars] Awful Ordeal!!!.....Mark Eyestone

Yahoo! Inc© markeoffice at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 16:10:00 PST 2013

sorry,

I've been hacked,
apologies to all.

>________________________________

need your help. Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to
Manila, Philippines. Everything was going fine until last night when we
got mugged on our way back to the hotel, all cash and credit card were
stolen off from us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

>I've
 been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues
at all they asked us to wait for 3 weeks but we can't wait till then and
 our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until
we settle the hotel bills, Dealing with foreign authorities here is
extremely frustrating, It would take us about 24 hours to get everything
 straighten out before we could leave, we are freaked out at the
moment...I really need your financial assistance.