[Silly Little Cars] looking at an 84 cushman and 97 interceptor

Directpart at aol.com Directpart at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 14:58:46 PST 2013

You will be able to get parts for the 1984. Directparts 800-216-4960

In a message dated 2/19/2013 4:32:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
davidcbuergler at gmail.com writes:

both are  on craigslist in sf and seem to be in good condition.  im looking
to get  a vehicle that will be used daily for 8 block roundtrip with my dog.
any  recommendations on which would be the better vehicle?  it's my first
look  at an MMV.

thanks for any advice.
David

Sent from my  iPad
Silly Little Cars  Email  List
sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com
ars.com
To  unsubscribe, click that link  above.