[Silly Little Cars] A New Meter Maid Vehicle

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:52:00 PST 2013

I love this line from the article:

"You've seen the electric vehicles on the street, now Roanoke is using them to crack down on parking." I think they're missing a word in there somewhere... When exactly did parking become illegal?

And wow, $33,400, and you need a new battery bank (presumably a dealer part) every 4 years. Hmm.

------
Sent from my gizmo.