[Silly Little Cars] A New Meter Maid Vehicle

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Thu Feb 14 13:29:07 PST 2013

Fortunately, the Interceptor Metermaids are not used by the police here (San Antonio) and never have been.  So, most of the time I just get a “what the hell is that” look, or the “who, what, when, where, how much” questions from passersby.  Graffiti is of no concern  . . . so I still have the blue and white paint job.  Have so many plugged holes in the roof from the cop paraphernalia that I need to get then filled in and painted or possibly wrapped.