[Silly Little Cars] A New Meter Maid Vehicle

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Thu Feb 14 13:01:11 PST 2013

Interesting how different perceptions are from one end of the country to the other.  I am sure there is some truth to the tongue-in-cheek reference to  the “portable graffiti wall”.  I have seen some of the pics where SF locals do mark-up a three wheeler not knowing whether it is used by a cop or not.  Take where I live (San Antonio) as an opposite end of the perspective continuum.  Marking up another’s vehicle, three wheeler or not,  owned by a cop or not, will likely be settled by Smith and Wesson if caught; so no one really ever goes there.  Now buildings, that’s a whole different thing.