[Silly Little Cars] Water-cooled Cushmans

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Sat Feb 9 08:40:08 PST 2013

Interesting.  I started to have overheating problems on my truckster and
found that the fan was blowing air out and away from the vehicle / away from
the radiator.  When I would shut her down and the auto-fan function would
kick in to cool things down, I could feel the hot air blowing out of the
grate on your legs as I stood by the vehicle.  So, I found the fan leads and
reversed them.  The direction of the fan did indeed change so that air now
flowed in the direction of the radiator.  No more overheating problem.

Sounds like you must have a different set up.  I have since sold my
truckster so I can't look at it to help further.