[Silly Little Cars] Purchasing GO-4

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 09:26:48 PDT 2013

Agreed it'd be hard to put a box on the back of an interceptor since the engine doesn't lie flat. But it's doable, and people have done it. Someone posted pics of their Popsicle company conversation a few weeks ago.

I ride two people in mine all the time. It's not ideal because of the pedals, but works. I just use a cushion for the passenger but I've seen a more elaborate bench built where they moved the ebrake to the floor so they had a full dual seat. They still had the peddle issue though.

------
Sent from my gizmo.