[Silly Little Cars] 1996 GO-4 Control module

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Wed Apr 3 13:41:05 PDT 2013

If you try to get the car part, hope you have better luck than I did with my Hyundai.  I called about 25 parts places across the US and they just laughed.  The Hyundai car my 2004 was based on, however, was not made ever in the US.  Be careful that it matches perfectly or you will get some funky reactions from the engine.

Steve