[Silly Little Cars] Mid-Atlantic Go4's

Ed Stevens eddies67 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 08:03:55 PDT 2013

Hi Leonardo,

       My name is Ed Stevens, Live in Towanda Pa. 18848, Route 6, 20 miles
south of New York border, In the Endless Mountains area-----E-mail
eddies67 at comcast.net        I own 2   1994 Westward industries  Go-4  Models
P-35, neighbor  across the street owns one also. Think they are the only
ones in Bradford County. I'm  looking for information on overhauling the
front forks. I don't even know how to get the hydraulic oil in them.
Thanks,-------- Ed