[Silly Little Cars] motorcycle title (Rich Hyde)

DanTuel dantuel at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 21 19:16:10 PDT 2013

I had to go back to DMV  in Sonora CA. 5 times before I got my title straightened out. The first time they titled it as a commercial vehichle ????? I finally talked them into calling SAC and someone there straightened them out. The VIN tag says Mororcycle right on it. It is a 3 wheeled motorcycle and thats the way you want it titled otherwise they may make you smog it. I sympaphize with you. It was a heck of a battle but I finally got it done. Don't give up, Dan, in Ohio now where things are simpler :-)