[Silly Little Cars] Go-4 Wiring Diagram

goaliefergy1 at aol.com goaliefergy1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 2 12:35:02 PDT 2013

Does anyone happen to have a wiring diagram for a BT-57 Go-4 lighting system? I'm currently installing new l.e.d. lights for my brake and turn signals and it's being all kinds of weird. First all the lights worked properly only when the headlights were NOT on. Now the lights still work when the headlights are off, but now the right side turn signals light as tail lights when the headlights are on but don't flash as turn signals when the headlights are on. Seeing as this will be my commuter from work at night, having properly working lights is kinda important. lol