[Silly Little Cars] Mid-Atlantic Go4's

Leonardo Jose leonmlr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 14:57:19 PDT 2013

I was wondering how many silly little cars we have in the Mid-Atlantic area.  Summer is not far away and this area is known for some fantastic touring with all the historic areas, fairs and gatherings.  Would any one be interested in a meet-up/scooter rally?  I belong to a motor scooter club (actually 3 of them) and we have scooter events every year. Baltimore, Washington DC and Richmond.  I know there are others too. (I do two Gettysburg runs every year).  In the yahoo group I am going to put a map with locations of all the SLC's that want to post their locations.