[Silly Little Cars] Seeking 'lectric

Paul Bloch openartist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:11:49 PDT 2012

I'd say that the best you could do is find an old cushman with an electric
in it but I doubt that after all your costs it would be below $1000. OR
what you do is have it converted using a recycled forklift electric motor
but still the cheapest I think you'd be able to get this is around 3-4000.
That said you can pick up a electric scooter new for the same amount.

-Paul
CushClub.org