[Silly Little Cars] Suzuki 660cc wiring diagram 1997 898474d carburated

Will greiner157 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:38:43 PST 2012

Hello Marc,
  I might be able too help you find parts for your Cushman depending on where you live. I live in Indiana and there is a authorized Cushman dealer where I live. They have ordered me parts before and do all my repairs. I have a 2001 Cushman with the 660 Suzuki motor in it. If you want more info just let me know

Later,
Will

Sent from my iPhone