[Silly Little Cars] Keyed windshield

Maxime Philippe maximephilippe at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:21:50 PDT 2012

Actually my replacement windshield (also broken by vandalism) was $217
including tax, installed, and they even re-glued my windshield mirror to
it.

They're called TLC glass. They were great!

I highly recommend adding outrageous faux fur to your interior. Alec and I
covered our seats and dashboards with some, and since it's pretty clear to
anyone close enough to see inside that we're no meter maids.