[Silly Little Cars] 1996 GO-4 Van

James Daniels jimmidan at comcast.net
Mon May 14 16:49:46 PDT 2012

Nice job getting it registered. I just jumped through my final hoop at California DMV getting my 2002 Go4 Interceptor transferred, and re-classified as a motorcycle today. Now I haven't been able to find an insurance company who will cover it. If you have luck with that, or if you know of a company that will sell a liability policy for a Go4, please let me know which one that is. Good luck with your Go4. It's the coolest one I've seen. James.