[Silly Little Cars] 1996 GO-4 Van

Kris Motola kmotola at sheppardmullin.com
Sat May 12 16:59:51 PDT 2012

Looks great.

________________________________
From: silly_little_cars-bounces at lists.sillylittlecars.com [mailto:silly_little_cars-bounces at lists.sillylittlecars.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Seutter
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 4:59 PM
To: Silly Little Email List
Subject: Re: [Silly Little Cars] 1996 GO-4 Van

I want to buy it from you

Jonny

________________________________
From: Mike Warren <bugnut at windstream.net>
To: Silly Little Email List <silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: [Silly Little Cars] 1996 GO-4 Van

Well it took me a year to the day almost, but it's back on the road.
Now it needs to be painted or wrapped.
Finally got the right info on the title, "Yes DMV it is a motorcyle. See the VIN plate even says so..."
During that year of limbo, It's been gone thru and everything checked.
Fluids changed, new tires, etc.....
It only has 9399 miles on it, but sat under a tree in the motorpool area at a local college for 8 years.
Anyway said I post a pic when I got it back on the road, so here it is.
Got more if anyone like to see them.
Later,
Mike

Circular 230 Notice: In accordance with Treasury Regulations we notify you that any tax advice given herein (or in any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein (or in any attachments).

Attention: This message is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.