[Silly Little Cars] 1998 Police Cushman in Seattle/Tacoma area

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:51:22 PST 2012

Interesting one.

That "factory roll bar" is really rare I think. I've only seen one other
unit with one, and it was a Cushman dump truck. I always thought it was
aftermarket, but maybe Cushman offered it as an option.

The hard doors are weirdly rare on the west coast. Seems like every east
coast cushman has those, but the west coast ones get the rotten old vinyl
doors. Maybe a weather thing?

"Should get 50 mpg". You'd think, but usually more like 23.

"Worth the money by far". Well... $2800 is about the most expensive Cushman
I've ever seen... But I suppose if its in absolutely immaculate shape and
you really really want a Cushman, sure. From what I've seen of Cushman
accidents, a roll bar would definitely come in handy...