[Silly Little Cars] Help with advice on my Truckster

Demetrios rebelbanjo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 10:54:22 PDT 2012

Hi everybody, I have a 2001 Cushman Trusckster, and I really love it! Everything works great on it. I do have a question and any advice would be appreciated. I want to take the back cargo space off, it looks like it just easily bolts off, and put a tailgate pick up truck style back on. Did they ever make one that would fit mine? would it be better just to fabricate one? The gas tank cap sticks up so I would have to move that down, also there is that one section that has access panels in it, I would just leave that and make it be a locking toolbox type thing. Maybe stick the spare tire in it on an angle. Has anyone ever done this? My goal is to make it look like a cute little red pickup truck. Thanks!