[Silly Little Cars] 2-wheel truckster bed dimensions

Don Arntz donarntz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:08:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a project that I would like to use a three wheel cushman truckster
for.  The problem is, due to the difficulty securing one and traveling to
view one, I would like to know the rear bed dimensions before purchase.
 Could you or another member help me out.  I just need to know the bed
dimensions for both a regular vintage truckster (like the kind with doors,
including the separate compartment behind the driver cab) and dimensions
for the older stepside version.  Max load would be great too... I can't
find the info anywhere online!

Thanks,

Don
donarntz at gmail.com