[Silly Little Cars] ECUs - ECMs - PCMs

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Sun Jan 29 08:16:48 PST 2012

You're right.  My Cushman ran great and could use either gas or propane.
Miss it a bit now, but it just didn't have the horses.  The G0-4, when I
first got it, was really fast.  Decided to have it tuned up and took it to
the only place in town that was a dealer for GO-4s - a golf car
establishment.  Can't prove it, but the mechanic working on it now found
that the wiring system was all burned up and it had to be the "experts" at
the golf car place.  They had told me that the GO-4 just quit and they could
not make it run when I got it back from them.  Wonderful folks . . . .

Long story short, the ECU is very corroded (and probably burned out too) and
will be a problem in the future if it is not now (as the new mechanic puts
in all new wiring and the new ECU if I find one).  A couple of leads are
coming back positive; one in the UK that I am following up on.  May go the
used route that Jerry suggests if nothing else pans out.