[Silly Little Cars] GO-4 ECU

Mike Warren bugnut at windstream.net
Fri Jan 27 14:19:58 PST 2012

Yea, That's the place I was thinking of .
As far as other parts the best place is the link below.
http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/openextra.asp?extra=11
Have ordered a bunch of stuff from them using the Hyundai part numbers.
Fast shipping and half or less the price from Westward dealers and
suppliers.
They are real Hyundai parts and not knock off crap, too.
Hyundai boxes, hologram logos and all.
Could have fixed my Go-4 without em.
Later,