[Silly Little Cars] 1992 Go-4 for sale in SF!!

Nicole Chettero nchettero at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:33:10 PST 2012

Hello fellow Silly Little Car lovers!

With a heavy heart I've decided to sell my 1992 Go-4, pre Interceptor.
I'm going back to school to be an RN & keeping her just isn't
pragmatic.
Links to pix from the Silly Little Cars site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lynnfriedman/5172231381/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lynnfriedman/5172860820/

The only cosmetic change since these pics were taken is the right-side
handle is gone & there's scrapes on the paint, thanks to an
injury-free slide across Geneva Street - let's here it for that sturdy
rollbar, oh yeah! So it'll eventually need a paint job to stave off
rust, and a spiffy new handle.

Some facts:
Has original 93k miles, automatic
Strong enough for a trailer hitch & goes up hills better than my Civic
(it used to pull a freezer trailer, the guy sold ice cream at lakes in
Lake County during the summer)
Lots of storage capacity in trunk & space behind seat, something newer
Interceptors don't have.
Did I mention the badass rollbar?
Already registered as motorcycle, which for anyone who's tried to
register as such, you know how much hassle this will save you.
I haven't had it serviced since I bought it, but have all the prior
service records - it will no doubt need a tune-up, adjusted valves,
all that good stuff.

The price: $2,500, but if you have her checked out & she needs any
major, unforeseen work, I'll drop the price to 2k. This is a very
desirable model/year - it's old enough to not be mistaken for a
current Interceptor used my meter maids (i've never been tagged,
tipped or otherwise hassled, people take one look & know you're a
civilian); yet new enough to feel solid, unlike Cushmans, which may
have the cool cred, but seriously lack in safety.

She just needs some love & an amazing paint job - if I had the time &
money, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Thanks for letting me spam you all, please call if you'd like to
schedule a time to come by - I'm in the Excelsior, SF.

Warm regards,
Nicole
415-730-0387