[Silly Little Cars] New Cushman manuals posted

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 05:52:00 PST 2012

Thanks to Demetrios there's a few new Cushman manuals in the files section:

http://sillylittlecars.com/files/

Amazing to see so many pictures of sparkling clean Cushman engines. I
thought they rolled out of the factory all greasy.

And someday I'd love to get the old Cushman manual I had that used the
slogan "Cushmans: slow enough to find trouble, fast enough to catch it".

If anyone else has any other digitized manuals, send them over and I'll add
them.