[Silly Little Cars] Anyone can now post to the website...

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 04:28:12 PST 2012

I've always wanted to see more pictures of people's rides, so here it is, a
way for people to upload their own pics:

http://sillylittlecars.com/?page_id=156

And just so I'd be *really* asking for it, I made it so anyone can post to
the blog as well:

http://sillylittlecars.com

Note the "participate" link on the right. Anyone is welcome to post about
whatever they want, whether its a rig for sale, a rig wanted, a cool car
they saw, etc. If it catches on I'll add some more features that'll
hopefully protect it from spammers.

Let me know if you have trouble posting. Its one of those things that takes
a minute the first time, but once you get the hang of it its pretty easy.
I'd definitely like to streamline the posting process, but figured I'd see
if there's interest first.