[Silly Little Cars] Cush restoration party in Oakland

Paul Bloch openartist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:55:08 PDT 2012

Hi cushy people,
Some friends of mine and I are organizing a party to help restore the small
fleet of 3 Cushmans we've purchased for our Cush Club (cushclub.org). If
you're interested in coming this labor day weekend we'll be there 10am-10pm
Saturday and Sunday with food, drinks, and music. If you're interested in
hanging out and getting greasy and liquored send me an email off-list.
Also, if you can recommend a shop in the east bay that can cut some new
glass for our cushmans let me know!

Cheers,
Paul