[Silly Little Cars] Go 4 interceptor front end

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Sun Apr 15 07:55:08 PDT 2012

If the tubular main frame was bent, you probably need to speak with a good
body shop to see if it is worth the money and effort to restore.  If it is
just the panels, you may be able to find a low cost GO-4 for the year you
need on craigslist or eBay in your area or have to have it trucked in which
can get expensive.  Restoration also depends on how much you are willing to
spend and how much you can do yourself.  Otherwise, you may be better off
buying another one and using yours for spare parts.

I have a very nice 2004 that I may be willing to sell, but I live in Texas
and the transportation would probably run you around $800.

Steve