[Silly Little Cars] looking to purchase a Cushman truckster

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:47:36 PDT 2011

I have a '92, but it only has 1 door (left). Its a hard door though, and has
the hinges if you want to try to track down the other.

Its in Soma.

$1200.

Ran great when it was last run about 6 months ago. Some nice person yanked
out a couple of wires from the turn signal level, probably a very easy fix
though. Doesn't have a title but that's easy enough, just go to DMV and
they'll give you a temp then send it in a couple of weeks.