[Silly Little Cars] ticketed!

Jonathan Seutter ultrask824 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 10:11:43 PDT 2011

Per my current copy of the California Vehicle Code:

(Applies to two or 3 wheeled motorcycles, providing such vehicle is registered as same))

" 22502.  (a) Except as otherwise provided in this ( )1 chapter, a vehicle stopped or parked upon a roadway where there are adjacent curbs shall be stopped or parked with the right-hand wheels of ( 2) the vehicle parallel with and within 18 inches of the right-hand curb, except that ( 3) a motorcycle shall be parked with at least one wheel or fender touching the right-hand curb. Where no curbs or barriers bound ( 4) a two-way roadway, right-hand parallel parking is required unless otherwise indicated.

22503.5.  Notwithstanding any other provision of this code, any local authority may, by ordinance or resolution, establish special parking regulations for two-wheeled or three-wheeled motor vehicles.
Amended Ch. 1095, Stats. 1972. Effective March 7, 1973. "

Jonny