[Silly Little Cars] Cushman Truckster Governor

Steve Clark sclark1 at flash.net
Fri May 13 13:46:34 PDT 2011

I have a 1999 with the 660 Suzuki.  Bought it with the governor already
disconnected and it runs fine.  Will do over 50 mph.  The former owner
changed the rear end for higher speed and added larger tires to the back as
well as calibrated the speedometer.  Don't know the specifics on
disconnecting it though.  The belt that engages it is gone though.

Steve