[Silly Little Cars] Older Truckster near San Luis Obispo

RENZO SEES thesees1 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 09:12:27 PDT 2011

Not mine-just passing this on:

WESTCOASTER ONAN P/U like Cushman Early '60s Date: 2011-05-03, 5:36PM

I don't even know what year this Westcoaster is,Early 1960's though from the
front fender, it has no title but has been out of the DMV system for decades
at least so that would be pretty easy to re-register .
It has a non-running Onan CCK motor, manual trans,Body is in old but decent
shape,needs paint,has a pick up bed, open cab,original floormat and 3 little
flat tires!
It can be moved onto a trailer with the car dollies that are under it now .
I am in Corona , in Southern California. I cannot deliver the Westcoaster
,it is a you pick it up kind of deal.
It would be great for restoration (we were going to make a mock tow truck of
it!)or for parts at this price!
$300 come and get it!
Email me , I check them often and I will get right back to you.

   - Location: Corona
   - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
   interests

 Original URL: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/2361089077.html