[Silly Little Cars] trailer

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:23:46 PDT 2011

Have you ever driven a Cushman or Interceptor onto it using the tilt bed?

If so what happens when you cross the centerline? I'm guessing it
slams down in the front? Or some way to prevent that, or make it so it
doesn't feel like the world is ending?

Really nice little trailer, if I had a place to store it I'd grab it.