[Silly Little Cars] Running Cushman "Van" in Cameron Park, CA $600

HAL hal1812 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 10:04:16 PDT 2011

Don't know if $600 is for the van and go-cart togehter or more likely $600 each.
The van has a back window and side windows and cab doors and a back door.  Doesn't mention year or whether he has a title, but the picture looks like it might have plates on it.  Claims it runs great, but could use some new tires (which might account for why it looks tilted in the picture.  Don't know if this is close to any of you guys in CA, but I thought this looked like something I'd be willing to travel a bit to get for $600, but I'm halfway across the country.
See http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/mcy/2264450298.html