[Silly Little Cars] Interceptor Parts

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:51:24 PST 2011

I've had great luck with SF DMV. If I factor in time to drive to another
DMV, especially in an Interceptor, SF DMV is way faster. And oddly friendly,
especially for a DMV. I never have to wait more than 45 minutes, and its
take-a-number, so I hit the Peets across the street.

As Mike said, they all know about Go-4's at SF DMV. Its not some mystery
vehicle that they have to leave the window for like 20 minutes while they
"call Sacramento".

As far as parts, I just found a great place for Interceptor parts, will post
it later today.