[Silly Little Cars] Interceptor Parts

Mike Aisenfeld maisenfeld at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 11:28:39 PST 2011

The best DMV advice I can give anyone is to register it in SF.  All my DMV
problems arose from the seller trying to do me a favor and register it ahead of
time in socal.  If you register elsewhere, try to find an ally at the DMV in
case you need to back a few times.  CA regulations now addresses these vehicles
and they are considered motorcycles, but sometimes the DMV doesn't read it's own
regulations.
Your powertrain s from a Ford Aspire and you can get those parts at any parts
store.  The rest is all custom and to my knowledge needs to come from Westward
Industries via one of their distributors.  The distributor in sacramento is
called MME.  Here's a link below.  They're nice to work with, though parts are
expensive.

http://www.source-mme.com/

Mike