[Silly Little Cars] New kid on the block

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 22:46:44 PST 2011

My mechanic, Jerry (who's on this list), just rebuilt the forks on my '99
Interceptor. If springy is what you're after you might talk to him, since
mine are now so springy we're about to work on taking some of the spring
back out. It should be easy enough, probably just draining a few ML of oil.
But over-springy is an amazing accomplishment considering how dead the forks
on these Interceptors usually are.